Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
daviddol
cc
Gila Komik
tenuklang
king_diamond
9 posters

MANCHESTER UNITED :: Champion of Europe ::

king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Signature : iman adalah aset...kalau kurang boleh tambah...kalau abis leh bankrap...hihi

MANCHESTER UNITED :: Champion of Europe :: - Page 12 Empty Re: MANCHESTER UNITED :: Champion of Europe ::

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 3:56 am

Ah i'm sure ive read that somewhere these are the names that come to mind.
    Les Ferdinand
    Andrew Cole
    Nicky Barmby
    Craig Bellamy
    Stan Collymore

I think that's it, is it right? if yes do i make a question now?
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Signature : iman adalah aset...kalau kurang boleh tambah...kalau abis leh bankrap...hihi

MANCHESTER UNITED :: Champion of Europe :: - Page 12 Empty Re: MANCHESTER UNITED :: Champion of Europe ::

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 3:58 am

Man United: well you asked us to gloat

In 1994 I had the pleasure of seeing a large banner in the Kop at Anfield during the classic 3-3 draw that said "Come back when you have won it 18 times". Fair enough I guess, so now we have done just as requested. And by the way Kopites, Giggs 11 Gerrard 0.

Benitez just cannot help himself and even this weekend went on another rant about how having the most most points and winning 3 titles in a row does not make you the best team. So what does Rafa, having the manager who writes down the most facts? Because you may want to note 18 times - FACT, champions - FACT, going to Rome- FACT. We won the Carling Cup and we progressed further than you in the FA Cup too, so how are we not a better side?

You're staying at home and I'm going to Rome. See you next season but in the meantime thanks scousers for making this win all the sweeter. You have given us a great run for our money much to your credit, but that only spurred us on more. Have a great trophiless summer.

And happy 100th birthday Sir Matt for next week.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 3:59 am

Where am I?
    HOME

* SPORT Fanzine Fanzone

Fanzine Fanzone - Times Online - WBLG
    Leading football fanzine editors join the debate on Times Online http://timesonline.typepad.com/fanzine_fanzone/rss.xml
    May 17, 2009
    Man United: well you asked us to gloat

In 1994 I had the pleasure of seeing a large banner in the Kop at Anfield during the classic 3-3 draw that said "Come back when you have won it 18 times". Fair enough I guess, so now we have done just as requested. And by the way Kopites, Giggs 11 Gerrard 0.

Benitez just cannot help himself and even this weekend went on another rant about how having the most most points and winning 3 titles in a row does not make you the best team. So what does Rafa, having the manager who writes down the most facts? Because you may want to note 18 times - FACT, champions - FACT, going to Rome- FACT. We won the Carling Cup and we progressed further than you in the FA Cup too, so how are we not a better side?

You're staying at home and I'm going to Rome. See you next season but in the meantime thanks scousers for making this win all the sweeter. You have given us a great run for our money much to your credit, but that only spurred us on more. Have a great trophiless summer.

And happy 100th birthday Sir Matt for next week.

Oli

Posted at 08:14 AM in Man Utd | Permalink | Comments (71) | TrackBack (0)
    May 14, 2009
    Man United; Fergie, sign him up!!!

Carlos_Tevez_319481a

Anybody who has read more than a handful of the stories I have written here over the course of this season will know how I have a soft spot for Carlos Tevez. I have written about his contractual situation and lack of regular opportunities on more than one occasion and as the season comes to a pretty satisfactory finale, I am having one last Tevez related rant and I dont apologise one bit.

Sorry to repeat myself but, as I pleaded earlier this season, Fergie; Sign him up!!!
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:00 am

Where am I?
    HOME

* SPORT Fanzine Fanzone

Fanzine Fanzone - Times Online - WBLG
    Leading football fanzine editors join the debate on Times Online http://timesonline.typepad.com/fanzine_fanzone/rss.xml

« Reading: Emotional Rescue | All Posts | In Defence »
    May 06, 2009
    Manchester United; Ronaldo vs. Messi

I wrote a blog in December asking the question, Ronaldo or Messi – who is best player in the world?

Many of the replies were what I expected. Lots of football manager addicts and Revista de La Liga fans I think. Hordes of people were lavishing little Messi while Ronaldo was roundly condemned as a diving, arrogant, cheating, overrated, overpaid…. shall I go on? 5 months on and lets take another look at things.

Ronaldo or Messi??

Anyone who has watched the last few games in the Champions League should have little doubt about who the better player is. Now, let me stop you for a second, I can tell that you think I am a bit of a muppet for basing my theory on a few games of football, but I am not…basing my theory on that I mean.

Basically, it goes a little something like this. Messi’s stats obviously look bloody good, but when you consider that he has been playing in a hugely talented Barcelona team competing in a considerably weaker league than the Premiership, Ronaldo’s stats in comparison, don’t look to shabby. Messi has scored 36 in 48 and Ronaldo has 25 in 49 – still thinking Messi? I know, me too nearly. Bear with me though.

Recently Ronaldo has carried the fight for United (particularly in Europe) and his thunderbolt against Porto was preceded by vital goals against Villa and a useful header against Inter. He has followed up the wonder goal against Porto with a flawless display against Arsenal and an electric second half performance against Tottenham. When you consider he never performs in the big games that isn’t too bad really is it?

Messi, by comparison, has looked a bit tasty too, particularly against Real Madrid. While his domestic form has been close to awesome, the performances this week and last where he was expected to step up to the plate have been mediocre at best. The two best players in the world had the opportunity to stamp their mark all across Europe over the past two weeks. One ended with an assist to cherish, the other goes to Rome with a 40 yard screamer, an assist and goal which came at the end of a clinical passage of football (which he began).

For anyone wanting to confess their guilty secret of thinking Messi is better than Ronaldo, now is the time to admit it. Consistency, power, speed, ability, two feet and a good head, only one has them all.

Think I am wrong? Let’s see who stamps their mark in Rome at the end of May.

Who’s better Ronaldo or Messi?
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:02 am

Manchester United is one of the most famous and successful English football clubs. The chairmen are Joel and Avram Glazer. They control First Allied Corporation and the Zapata Corporation, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the NFL. The present manager of Man U is Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson. He is a former football player who played for such clubs as: Queen's Park (1957-1960), St. Johnstone (1960-1964), Dunfermline Athletic (1964-1967), Rangers (1967-1969), Falkirk (1969-1973), Ayr United (1973-1974). Ferguson was a manager of such teams as: East Stirlingshire (1974), St. Mirren (1974-1978), Aberdeen (1978-1986), Scotland (1985-1986). He is prominent for winning more trophies than any other manager in the English football. Also he has been in charge of Man Utd for more than 1,000 matches. Through its history Manchester United has a long list of managers:

* 1986- up to now Sir Alex Ferguson
    * 1981-1986 Ron Atkinson
    * 1977-1981 Dave Sexton
    * 1972-1977 Tommy Docherty
    * 1971-1972 Frank O'Farrell
    * 1970-1971 Sir Matt Busby
    * 1969-1971 Wilf McGuinness
    * 1945-1969 Sir Matt Busby
    * 1937-1945 Walter Crickmer
    * 1932-1937 Scott Duncan
    * 1931-1932 Walter Crickmer
    * 1927-1931 Herbert Bamlett
    * 1926-1927 Clarence Hilditch
    * 1921-1926 John Chapman
    * 1914-1921 John Robson
    * 1912-1914 John Bentley
    * 1903-1912 J Ernest Mangnall

Manchester United was formed as Newton Heath L&YR F.C. (Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway) in 1892. The Red Devils (it is one of the club's nickname) exists 129 years. The first club's shirts were green and gold halves. They played on a small field on North Road, but in 1910 they moved to a new home. It was Old Trafford. The Red Devils call it ‘The Theatre of Dreams'. This stadium is the largest club ground in Britain. In spite of a great damage when it was bombed during World War II it has played host for wonderful battles for about 100 years. ‘The Theatre of Dreams' has its own records. For example, in season 2005 - 2006 it represented an opportunity to 1,705,696 fans to watch United play. Old Trafford is one of the finest and historic stadiums in the world.

United have more than 50 million supporters from all over the world. They won 18 major honors, which is more than any other Premier League club and also hold the record for the most FA Cup titles with 11. The Red Devils won the Premier League 16 times and a second European Cup in 1999. Among other records are:

FA Premier League Champions (1992-93, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-00, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2006-07)

Runners-Up (1994-95, 1997-98, 2005-06)

Division 1 Champions (1907-08, 1910-11, 1951-52, 1955-56, 1956-57, 1964-65, 1966-67)

Runners-Up (1946-47, 1947-48, 1948-49, 1950-51, 1958-59, 1963-64, 1967-68, 1979-80, 1987-88, 1991-92)

Division 2 Runners-Up (1935-36, 1974-75)

FA Cup Winners (1909, 1948, 1963, 1977, 1983, 1985, 1990, 1994, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2004)

Runners-Up (1957, 1958, 1976, 1995, 2005, 2007)

League Cup Winners (1992, 2006)

Runners-Up (1983, 1991, 1994, 2003)

European Cup Winners (1967-68, 1998-99)

European Cup-Winners Cup Winners (1990-91)

European Super Cup Winners (1991)

Runners-Up (1999)

Intercontinental Cup Winners (1999)

Runners-Up (1968)
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:02 am

Manchester United History

Manchester United has a long history (about 129 years) with a great amount of various events. Among them the most vivid and essential are:

* 1878 - Manchester United Football Club was first formed as Newton Heath L&YR F.C. (Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway). It was the works team that played on a small field on North Road.
    * 1892 - the club had entered the Football League and began to sever its links with the rail depot, becoming an independent company, appointing a club secretary and dropping the "L&YR" from their name to become simply Newton Heath F.C.
    * 1893 - the team moved to Bank Street in the nearby town of Clayton.
    * 1902 - the club had financial problems. Their debs were over £2500. Newton Heath F.C. was saved by a local brewery owner, John Henry Davies (the managing director of Manchester Breweries). He decided to invest in the club. This led to a change of the name. Among the suggested names were Manchester Central and Manchester Celtic, but they were rejected. Louis Rocca, a young immigrant from Italy, led attention to Manchester United. In such a way the name stuck and Manchester United officially came into existence on April/May 1902. Davies also decided it would be appropriate to change the club's colors, abandoning the green and gold halves of Newton Heath, and took red and white to be the colors of Manchester United.
    * 28 September 1902 - Ernest Mangnall became a new manager of the club. He signed players such as Harry Moger, **** Duckworth, John Picken, Charlie Roberts.
    * 1905 - 1906 - was the greatest season in the early life of Manchester United. The club reached the quarter- finals of the FA Cup and finished as runners-up in the Second Division.
    * 1907 - 1908 - Manchester United won the Football League Championship for the first time with a 2-1 victory over Sheffield United. The star of this match was Billy Meredith (nicknamed the Welsh Wizard) who set up countless goals.
    * 1908 - as the champions, United played in the first ever Charity Shield. They defeated FA Cup winners QPR 4-0 thanks to a hat-trick from Sandy's namesake, Jimmy Turnbull and won the trophy.
    * 1909 - Manchester United won the third trophy. It was the FA Cup. United beat Bristol City 1-0 in the final, thanks to Sandy Turnbull's goal.
    * 19 February 1910 - Manchester United lost 4-3 to Liverpool.
    * 1910 - 1911- the club won the First Division for the second time, beating Sunderland 5-1. They moved to their new place at Old Trafford. The stadium was successful in accommodating an 80,000 capacity crowd.
    * 1911 - 1912 -this season was not only proved to be the last with Mangnall, but also the last time the club won the First Division for 41 years, the longest time they have gone without winning the league in their history.
    * 1912 - 1913 - JJ Bentley became a new manager. Under his guidance the club claimed fourth place in the League.
    * December, 1914 - there were some changes in management. For the first time the roles of secretary and team manager were separated. Bentley became full-time secretary and John Robson was appointed to look after and select the team, but the First World War put football firmly to the back of people's minds. The club went into a state of gradual decline.
    * 30 August, 1919 - Manchester United returned to League football. The team had many new players. John Chapman became a new manager. He reverted to the dual role of secretary/manager last held by JJ Bentley.
    * 1921 - 1922 - the club was relegated back down to Division Two, won only 8 of their 42 matches.
    * 1924 - 1926 - they were promoted again. But soon were relegated. The Red Devils could reached only a ninth-place.
    * 1926 - 1927 - Manchester United finished this season only on the 15th place.
    * 1927 - 1928 - the club was continued to losing their stands and slid down to the 18th.
    * 1928 - 1929 - fans saw the slight shift in the results. Manchester United was on the 12th place.
    * 1930 - 1931 - United eventually lost 27 of their 42 league matches, conceding 115 goals.
    * 1934 - 1935 - in the eight years leading up to World War II , the club became somewhat of a yo-yo club, reaching their all-time lowest position of 20th in Division Two. Manchester United finished this season in the 50th place.
    * 1935 - 1936 - eventually the club claimed their first silverware of the decade. They beaten Bury with a 3-2 score at Gigg Lane.
    * 1937 - 1938 - the yo-yoing continued as United were promoted again, as runners-up to Aston Villa. Walter Crickmer became a manager.
    * 11 March 1941 - the Old Trafford stadium was bombed. The attack destroyed the main stand, offices, dressing rooms.
    * 1945 - this year is connected with the name of Matt Busby who proved to be the most important figure in the history of Manchester United. He was a former Manchester City and Liverpool player. As a manager together with Jimmy Murphy he changed United into a powerful football club. Matt Busby also founded the "Famous Five" forwards when he brought together Jimmy Delaney, Stan Pearson, Jack Rowley, Charlie Mitten and Johnny Morris.
    * 1946 - 1947 - due to the efforts of Matt Busby and his reorganization of the team Manchester United finished second to Liverpool in the first Football League campaign after the war.
    * 1948 - the club won the FA Cup. It was 39 years to the day that United had previously won the Cup, in 1909 and also the club's first major honors since winning the League Championship in 1911.
    * 1952 - as the result of the perfect managing and training the Red Devils won the League Championship for the first time since many long years.
    * 1956 - the team won the league again. The average age of the players was only 22.Among the young stars or Busby Babes were: Roger Byrne , Bill Foulkes , Mark Jones and Dennis Viollet, Eddie Colman and Duncan Edwards who became the First Division's youngest-ever player at the age of 16 years and 185 days in April 1953. Edwards could play at any position on the field, and many who saw him play said that he was the greatest player ever.
    * 1956 - 1957 - they won the league again and reached the FA Cup final.
    * 1 February 1958 - the slashing match. The Reds beat the Gunners in a nine-goal thriller.
    * 6 February 1958 - eight players of Manchester United died in airplane crash in Munich, Germany. Among them were: Byrne, Colman, Jones, Pegg, Taylor, Geoff Bent, Liam Whelan, Duncan Edwards.
    * May 1958 - the club reached the FA Cup Final.
    * 1958 - 1959 - became a runners-up in the League Championship. Matt Busby created another great team for another great decade. In such a way appeared new stars. They were George Best, Dennis Viollet, Nobby Stiles, Denis Law (he came via a record £115,000 transfer from Torino).
    * 1962 - 1963 - the new team won the FA Cup. They beat Leicester 3-1. It was also a period of success of a new football star George Best, a young man from Belfast.
    * 1965 and 1967 - United won twice the League Championship.
    * 1968 - Manchester United won the European Cup. In the final they beat Eusébio 's SL Benfica 4-1. The Red Devils became the first English club to win the competition.
    * 1969 - Wilf McGuinness became a new manager. Wilf wasn't allowed to struggle for too long. On Boxing Day 1970 he was relieved of his duties and Sir Matt was put back in temporary charge.
    * June, 1971 - Frank O'Farrell was the next man to take charge.
    * 16 December 1972 - the Red Devils were beaten by Crystal Palace. The slashing score was 5-0.
    * 1972 - Tommy Docherty became a new chairman. Players like Lou Macari , Stewart Houston and Brian Greenhoff were brought in to replace the golden trio (Best, Law and Charlton), but none could live up to the stature of the three that came before.
    * 1974 - 1975 - the renewed team won the Second Division Championship.
    * 1976 - United reached the FA Cup final, losing to Southampton, but beating Liverpool 2-1 a year later.
    * 1977 - Dave Sexton replaced Docherty as manager, who was discharged because of this lack of trophies on 30 April 1981.
    * 1980 - 1981- the club won their last seven league games in a row.
    * 1981 - Ron Atkinson became a new manager. He took Mick Brown as assistant manager and Eric Harrison as youth coach and immediately broke the British record transfer fee to sign Bryan Robson from his old club, West Brom for £1.5m and he spent around a third of that again to add another ex-Albion man, Remi Moses, to the United squad. The new team include such players as: Jesper Olsen , Paul McGrath, Gordon Strachan, Norman Whiteside and Mark Hughes.
    * 1983, 1985 - due to the professional team the club won the FA Cup twice.
    * 1985 - 1986 - Manchester United were overwhelming favorites to win the league after winning their first ten league games, opening a ten-point gap over their rivals as early as October. The team's form collapsed, however, and United finished the season in fourth place. Atkinson was sacked.
    * November 1986 - After Ron Atkinson the club was guided by Alex Ferguson. He started his managing when the club was only on the 11th place. Fergie clearly had the talent for the job, but he also needed time to turn United round.
    * 1987 - 1988 - United finished second to Liverpool by winning eight and drawing two of their last ten games.
    * 1990 - Mark Robins goal gave United a narrow 1-0 win in the third round of the FA Cup over Nottingham Forest.
    * 1990 - 1991 - the Red Devils beaten Barcelona and won the European Cup Winners' Cup.
    * 1992 - 1993 - Manchester United finished this season for the first time since 1967.
    * 1993 - 1994 - the team virtually picked itself en route to an historic League and FA Cup Double, with Cantona sporting the number seven shirt that had been Bryan Robson's property for so long. The number one, meanwhile, was undoubtedly Peter Schmeichel, arguably the best goalkeeper ever seen at Old Trafford.
    * 1996 - 1997 - United won the league. Eric Cantona left the football at the age of 30.
    * 1997 - 1998 - this season wasn't very successful for the club. They lost to Arsenal.
    * 1998 - 1999 - the most successful season in English club football history as they became the first and only English team to win The Treble - winning the Premiership (beating Tottenham Hotspur 2-1), FA Cup (beating Newcastle United 2-0) and UEFA (beating Bayern Munich 2-1) Champions League in the same season. Manchester United also won the Intercontinental Cup after beating Palmeiras 1-0 in Tokyo. In such a way the Treble became a quadruple. As the result the biggest football club in the world become the best in the world.
    * 2000, 2001 - United won twice the League Championship. The Red Devils became one of the 14 founder members of the G-14 group of leading European football clubs.
    * 2001 - 2002 - Manchester United finished this season only in third place.
    * 2004 - the Reds lost their title to Arsenal again, but won the FA Cup for a record eleventh time, beating Millwall 3-0 in the 2004 final at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium.
    * 2004 - 2005 - United finished the season trophyless and in third place in the league.
    * 2005 - 2006 - Manchesner United lost to Benfica (Portugal team), but won the League Cup beating Wigan Athletic in the final 4-0.
    * 2006 - 2007 - the club played Marcello Lippi 's European XI at Old Trafford and won the game 4-3.
    * 6 May 2007 - Manchesner United returned the Premier League title.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:06 am

Rome Helpers Needed
    By UWS - 19/05/2009 21:59

Reds are needed to help lay the mosaic out in the United end in Olimpico. They will be required between 1.30pm and 6.30pm on Tuesday, the day before the game.

Any helpers will get a fee as a thank you, plus a t-shirt and a packed lunch. They may also get to see the reigning European champions train in the stadium.

Email stretfordendflags@hotmail.com asap with your contact details if you are interested.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Viva Vida
    By Adam - 18/05/2009 06:31

Nemanja Vidic has been voted United's player of the season - by his teammates and by fans.

The Serb received both the players' s player and the fans' player of the year awards at a ceremony at Old Trafford last night, beating competition from his defensive partner Rio Ferdinand, goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar, Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and Federico Macheda.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Champions
    By Andy - 16/05/2009 16:00

Manchester United are the champions of England. A 0-0 draw with Arsenal was enough to confirm the club's 18th title - Sir Alex Ferguson's 11th in 17 years.

Ferguson said: "It was the longest 90 minutes in history. There was only one save in the match - it was a cautious match."

Of matching Liverpool's 18 titles, he added: "It'll make it more special when we are in front of them. Next year we are going for it again. It's a great side, a great squad. I could have picked two teams today. It's not easy."

Congratulations to Ferguson and the players.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:09 am

In a shameless rip off of the MEN's A ¿ Z of United's title win, here is UWS's A ¿ Z of United's title win. Seriously, this is 10 times better, I swear down. The one in the MEN is very, very bert. It has things like 'E' for 'Entertainment' instead of 'Erudite and Debonair' for starters. Anyway...

A - Arsenal on Saturday. Shite game, great day. Its fantastic to win the league anywhere, but its bizarre to think that we've only done it twice out of 11 in our lifetimes (oul arses don't count as proper reds cos they don't drink Stella and sniff bugle like the song says) at Old Trafford. We should do it more. Its ace. If you can get past all the shite correographed songs that is, but unfortunately that's just the way football is these days, Brian, and I'm not going to let it spoil my enjoyment.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

B - Bolton away in January. When we hit top spot for the first time and felt like we properly in the title race. Until that point it had all felt a bit 'after the Lord Mayor's show' with 2007/08 being so good, but nothing like a last minute winner in the pissing rain to send you home fired up for a fresh chawwenge, as Alex would say.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

C - Chelsea. Yet again wins the award for worst domestic away game. I'm never going there again unless it's a European Cup semi final second leg or it's in the last 6 games of a title run in. It kills a little bit of you every time you visit. A horrible, vacuous, house of cards that will surely collapse soon.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:10 am

D - Debate over Berbatov or Tevez. Berbatov is a far better player, but Tevez puts in the graft. Sometimes one is called for, sometimes the other. That's why we have a @#$% hot squad with a bit of everything, so why can't we just stick with both and use them as required? It's not like they both haven't contributed.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

E - Everton away in October. The low point in the season. It didn't sting like when we got Marsellus-Wallace-in-Zed's-cellar'ed by Liverpool at OT, but walking back to the car at Goodison (appropriately parked in a graveyard) the general feeling was that this year wasn't going to be ours. Few teams win 3 in a row and there is a reason for that. There was a hunger missing - understandable given last season's exploits -
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

F - Fletcher. We all owe him an apology, frankly. Especially you, you hurtful kastard. 'Most improved player' he may be, but the connotations of 'you are slightly less shite than you used to be' are unfair. He deserves more than such condescension - he is actually genuinely good now and with Hargreaves coming back we aren't going to be short of midfield terriers... until Hargreaves gets injured again and then we will.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:11 am

G - Gammon. As in the big slab of it on the front of Rafa Benitez's head. Seriously, when we go to Anfield next season I think we should all sellotape a gammon steak to our 'grills', perhaps set off with a little felt-tip goatee beard (ie, pineapple ring) and laugh heartily.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:12 am

H - Ha. As in HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA EIGHTEEN TIMES RAFA YOU GAMMON FACED TIT!
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

I - In your kurang pandai rat featured grid too, Gerrard.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

J - Juxtaposed fixture lists. No, hang on, I'll stick this in L... we'll use J for err, Jeremy Clarkson instead. What an absolute cunt this man is. I seen him outside Highbury in 2005. It was dark. I was drunk. You are never going to get a better chance to banjo somebody you hate, but alas, I was too much of a shithouse chicken kastard. Or Jonny Evans. He's been alright, like.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

K - Kuyt, Dirk. He may look like two ping pong balls emerging from a lump of Play-Doh but at least he isn't afflicted by the same delusion as Admiral Akbar and the man whose forehead is that small it's actually a threehead. "People might look back to the defeat at Middlesbrough, but the season always has moments like that. United dropped some points, we scored some last-minute goals, United did the same, but you get what you deserve and we weren't quite good enough."
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Post by king_diamond Sat 23 May 2009, 4:13 am

L - Lopsided fixture lists. All our hardest games before Christmas. We would have settled for a 10 point deficit at Yuletide. @#$%, I should have used this for Y as that'll be a kastard to fill. Hang on again... we'll use L for Loyalty. The constant demonstration of it as United sell out every home league game and every single away allocation from 38 league games, and also the complete exploitation of it by other clubs. Why do we have to pay twice as much as a city fan to watch our team play at Fulham?
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

M - Macheda. The Italian stud will be remembered by an entire generation of Reds for one specific moment even if he never does anything else. Unquestionably the stand out moment of the league campaign. How many times have you replayed that drag back and swing of the right boot in your head since April 5th? Not as many as your average Koppite anyway, and that's something to make anyone smile. N - Neil Webb. Remember the lazy arsed cunt plodding off the field in 1992 as our dreams were turning to @#$%? Remember the bitterness? Remember the despair? Remember the resignation? You will never EVER see United win the league. It just won't happen. But please... just once! Diss 'em and their 18, we just want ONE and then we can die happy. Ah, Neil Webb, I wonder what you were doing now... anyway, back to work, these letters wont deliver themselves...
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

O - O'Shea. Still never anything more than a reserve, and although unlike Darren Fletcher you aren't actually disappointed when he isn't in the team, he doesn't inspire anywhere near the dread that he has done in seasons past. He's been sound, even showing glimpses of the marauding full back we wet our strides about in 2003.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

P - I'm bustin for one. I mean a shite. Though you cant really do a shite without a pish anyway. I'll try and think of something beginning with 'P' while I'm away... ....err, 'Pray' that Iniesta's leg doesn't get better? Sorry, but I'm in a rush to get this done so that'll have to do you. Go and read the MEN's A - Z if you don't like it, but you'll regret that. This one is far better.
    king_diamond
    king_diamond
    superpower MV

Q - Quito. Liga De. The world famous crack South American outfit we overcame to claim World Champion status. Let's face it; it's not really a trophy is it? I mean, we'll be claiming the charity shield as part of a sextuple next. Anyway, I forgot that this is supposed to be league only related stuff so I'll have to change it to err, Quavers, which, according to a survey I carried out this season, are the most popular crisp at Premier League grounds. Chunky Kit-Kats being the most popular chocolate bar (apart from Anderson's). You think I'm joking too...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:33 am